If you are struggling with pain or soreness in some particular muscle groups, you need to relax them. One of the best ways to get relief from the pain is by applying heat to the area. Especially, if you are an athlete, you need to give relax to the muscle by giving heat. The best way to do this is by using a heating pad. It warmly applies heat to an area to relax the muscles. Muscle sprain, chronic pain, menstruation pain, etc. can be cured with a heating pad.
Despite tons of brands and products in the market, only a few of them come with the top features. Also, it is very difficult to decide which one you should buy from an extensive collection. If you are struggling to find the best one, you are in the right place. In this article, I am going to introduce you with top 5 heating pads in the market.
What’re the Benefits of Using Heat Therapy?
Nowadays different studies show that heat therapy is an effective method to get relief from a different type of pain. Here a few of we tried to discuss.
Lower Back Pain:
If you are suffering from lower back pain, then The American College of Physicians says in their recent studies and recommend heat therapy as a treatment. It works great for relief from pain.
For muscle spasms, it is now clear to all that, heat therapy is an useful and effective treatment. Professionals advise waiting average 72 hours after spasms start.
Another perfect use of heat therapy which can give benefits to people living with arthritis. Studies have already shown that it can provide some relief for arthritis sufferers from acute pain. We always suggest using heat therapy after doctors recommendation.
The heat therapy is an excellent way for symptom relief, which improves flexibility and helps to relax tender muscles.
List Of Top 5 Heating Pads of 2019
#5. Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad
If you are going to buy a heating pad for the first time and you have a mid-range budget, this heating pad will be ideal for you. This is an easy to use heating pad that comes with hassle-free controlling system. It is designed to work on full body. If you have sore muscles in your back, shoulder, neck, and arms, this will give you relief with the warm heating process.
You will like it because of the super soft micro plush fiber design. It doesn’t require much time to get heated. There are 6 temperature settings and you can control it through the LCED controller. With these settings, you can reach from 105⁰ F to 140⁰ F within a few seconds.[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”no” title=”Relaxzen Deluxe Leisure Recliner Chair Pros & Cons” button_text=”Get it now on Amazon” disable_button=”no” button_link=”https://amzn.to/2YxUqrw” button_link_target=”_SELF” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Extra-large size with 12″ x 24″ dimension to cover a wide area
- Auto shut-off feature to save power
- Micromink and polyester material for the durability
- 9-foot extra-large cord for users’ convenience
- Fast heating to save your time
- Moist heat option is available for dry heat therapy
- It is an ideal heating pad for targeted pain relief
- Its internal wiring is not durable as predicted
For regular usages at home, this heating pad is just perfect. It doesn’t require much expertise to operate and control the temperature.
#4 My Heating Pad-Hot Therapy Pack Microwavable Natural Heat Therapy
Do you have a minimal budget but you want the best deal for a heating pad? Then you should purchase this item that comes with an affordable price and with essential features. It is designed to get heating therapy at home. Comes in a rectangular shape that fits properly to any body parts. If you have muscle soreness or regular pain in some muscle groups, it will help you to get relief.
It comes in a lightweight and compact size which is easy to handle. The best thing is, it is suitable for both hot and cold therapy. No matter if you don’t have any expertise about a heating pad, you can use it. All you need to do is, heat it microwave and apply to the affected area.[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”no” title=”My Heating Pad-Hot Therapy Pack Microwavable Natural Heat Therapy Pros & Cons” button_text=”Get it now on Amazon” disable_button=”no” button_link=”https://amzn.to/2LK6t3o” button_link_target=”_SELF” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- It doesn’t require an electrical connection which is safe
- Comes with natural materials and it is eco-friendly
- One side soft fleece and the other is cotton for the convenience
- It is easy to apply in different parts of your body
- Relieves stress, tension, and muscle and joint pain
- It distributes the heat evenly to work in the full area
- You need to use a microwave for heating it
- There is no heating controlling system in it
This item is suitable for casual purposes. If you are looking for something with top features, choose a different product.
#3 UTK Infrared Natural Jade & Tourmaline Pad
This is a high-end product that comes with all the advanced features. If you have a good budget and you want a heating pad that worth to spend money, this item is for you. This is an FDA approved product which ensures the maximum quality. It comes in a larger size that covers a wide area. Especially, if you have soreness in the muscles, it will help you to get relief.
It is easy to use a heating pad. There are multiple settings to choose the appropriate temperature according to your need. Also, there is a memory feature that helps to remind the previous temperature. The maximum temperature is 159°F and the minimum is 103°F. It is soft and comfortable to use in shoulder, neck, abdomen, legs, and arms.[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”no” title=”UTK Infrared Natural Jade & Tourmaline Pad Pros & Cons” button_text=”Get it now on Amazon” disable_button=”no” button_link=”https://amzn.to/2JF0c6k” button_link_target=”_SELF” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Versatile size with 23.5″X16″ that perfectly fits any area of the body
- It requires only 75 watts to heat up the pad
- Soft PU leather in both side for the maximum comfort
- It comes with the safety feature to keep you safe
- Smart digital controller for adjusting the time
- Auto shut off feature to save power
- 10-foot extra-long cord for the convenience
- It is an advanced product with a high price which is not affordable for all
If you don’t want to waste money and use the same heating pad for a longer period, this item is highly recommended for you.
#2 Nestco Fast-Heating Pad
If you don’t want expensive products, can try this heating pad which comes with a 12″ X 24″ dimension. It doesn’t require to heat up in a microwave. There is a power cord with the pad that heats it up to apply in different areas. It is soft and comfortable to use and doesn’t have any toxic materials which may cause issues for the skin.
This heating pad is suitable to apply for a wide area. If you want instant relief from pain in different muscle groups, it will help you. Especially for muscle sprain and muscle spasm can be cured with it. You can also enjoy a dry therapy with the moist heating feature.[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”no” title=”Nestco Fast-Heating Pad Pros & Cons” button_text=”Get it now on Amazon” disable_button=”no” button_link=”https://amzn.to/2Q38B4K” button_link_target=”_SELF” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Suitable for any areas and parts of your body
- Comes with top grade material to ensure the durability
- The larger size to cover a big portion of the muscle
- It is built with auto shut off feature to save power
- It heats up faster than most of the conventional heating pads in the market
- Single press button to turn it on whenever you need
- There is no indicator light or display for temperature control
- It is suitable for casual usages and not suitable for professional use
This item is suitable for people who want a basic heating pad within their budget. However, the overall performance of this heating pad is not bad.
#1. Insider Blue Flexible Electric Pad
If you are looking for a product which comes with advanced features but with reasonable price, this item will be the best. It comes in a larger size and comfortable materials to keep you relaxed during heat therapy. This heating pad is also suitable for moist therapy or dry heat therapy. Muscle soreness, muscle spasm, and other pains in muscle can be cured with it.
There are 9 heating setting from where you can choose the most appropriate one for you. Also, it comes with an auto shut-off feature. You can set the timer for a certain period to relax your muscle. It is flexible and applicable to anywhere of your body.[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”no” title=”Insider Blue Flexible Electric Pad Pros & Cons” button_text=”Get it now on Amazon” disable_button=”no” button_link=”https://amzn.to/2LKCQyX” button_link_target=”_SELF” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Larger size with 24″ long x 12″ wide dimension to cover a wide area at a time
- Comes with elastic straps and carrying bag with cover
- Silky and soft exterior to make you comfortable during the therapy
- Covers are machine washable for easy cleaning
- LEC display controller for the users’ convenience
- Durable materials ensure the longevity of the product
- Not the best one for getting therapy with higher heating
This item is great when you are using for travel. With the carrying bag and cover, you can comfortably carry it wherever you want.
In this list of best heating pads, there are both expensive and inexpensive products. They are applicable to apply in different parts of your body. With the proper heating setup, these heating pads will give your relief from pain and soreness. Though all these products are good, you should check the features if you need a special feature. One thing you shouldn’t miss is, buying the heating pad from the original vendor.